Edith Cowan College
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is an official on‑campus pathway provider to ECU.
ECC provides alternative pathways to ECU for students who may not qualify for direct entry into a degree program and are looking for a supportive learning environment.
We have been in operation for over 26 years. In that period, more than 9900 students who have progressed to degree programs at ECU. ECC has successfully bridged the academic and English Language gap, to students representing over 90 countries from around the world.
Live Q&A session - Global Open Day 2022
Thursday, May 12, 2022
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (AWST)
ECC Fast Facts
- 8-12 months diplomas lead directly to the 2nd year of many ECU degrees.
- Flexible start dates, with intakes in February, June and October Diploma programs.
- February and July intakes for Postgraduate Qualifying Program.
- Supportive learning environment and additional support.
- Smaller classes with a high level of student-to teacher interaction.
- Additional free study support programs.
- Students will be taught using the University’s curriculum and facilities.
- Located on ECU campus, allowing students to access to ECU’s library, social clubs, and facilities.
- Approachable teaching staff and a range of support staff, including a student counsellor and academic skills advisors.
- One visa for entire degree.
- Scholarships available
Facilities & Study Areas